Director of Marketing
The Marketing Director has primary responsibility for the overall marketing function of Atlantic Builders including creating and executing an effective marketing plan, establishing and maintaining branding standards, and leading and developing the marketing team.
Highlights of Responsibilities and Duties
- Leads the marketing team, including hiring, coaching and developing staff members.
- Coaches, mentors and develops the marketing staff. Provides performance feedback, career development planning and growth opportunities.
- Establishes goals, expectations, and direction for the marketing team.
- Manages the marketing function for the entire company including responsibility for budgeting, execution of marketing initiatives and return on investment.
- Works with key stakeholders and the Sales Team to develop actionable marketing strategies and programs to drive sales.
- Corporate Strategic Marketing
- Establishes and executes on brand recognition and placement within Atlantic Builders’ markets ensuring consistency across regions and alignment with the company’s strategy.
- Develops, implements and evaluates the corporate marketing, communications and public relations plan.
- Oversees and ensures the implementation of effective digital marketing initiatives including SEO strategy, online advertising, and overall website visibility. This includes website maintenance, improvements, content/creative migration, and landing page creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to create, cultivate and manage relationships with advertising agencies and other vendors.
- Ability to negotiate with vendors and ensure their accountability and productivity.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to various audiences.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Ability to motivate team members to produce quality work within tight timeframes while managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to develop and coach employees and challenge direct reports to excel in all aspects of performance.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization as well as build relationships with outside resources.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and customer service skills.
- Solid skills with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, One Note, etc.
- Minimum of eight years of progressive, relevant marketing experience with at least four (4) years of homebuilding or real estate experience strongly desired.
- Experience in branding/brand management and public relations.
- Public speaking experience required.
- Past sales experience strongly preferred.
- Supervisory responsibility managing remote team members required.
Atlantic Builders is committed to having the best people and rewards team members with some of the best benefits in our industry.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For more Information, please contact: